"Beforehand, I wasn't very excited. But after the first day, I was very excited to keep learning."
The tech partner for K12 schools
Skill Struck makes computer science engaging and accessible to all demographics of students. Skill Struck provides relevant and valuable resources for teachers.Learn more
Voyage for educators
Skill Struck's Voyage software makes CS Education easy to implement in your organization at every grade-level.
- Learning experiences that develop real-life tech and success skills (Problem solving, Creativity, Losing the fear of failure).
- Dynamic Code Page with coding challenges.
- Gamification and Avatar Picker designed for kids and teens.
- Student Portfolio to show off projects.
- Auto-grader that saves teachers hours every week.
- 100+ Pre-made Lesson Plans for every grade K-12 that meet the Computer Science Standards (Subject Lesson Plans and Cross-Curricular Lesson Plans)
- Live Chat Support for teachers to ask any form of questions.
- Progress-Tracking Dashboard for Teachers to quickly see where students are at in the material. Also, detailed analysis of each student and his/her work.
- Curriculum that empowers the teacher, and isn’t confusing or out of touch.
- We provide the software and resources to make Computer Science an equitable experience for the entire school district.
- We provide meaningful introductions and connections to industry partners interested in education.
- Progress-Tracking Dashboard to view how schools and classes are progressing in Computer Science.
Schedule a demo
Learn more about Voyage and how Skill Struck can benefit your students!
Frequently Asked Questions
We never stop adding curriculum and learning opportunities to our platform.
Our curriculum aligns with state-wide learning standards to ensure every student has access to CS education appropriate for their grade-level and learning capacity.
Voyage for Families
The platform to help your child learn how to make their own website, video games, and more.
Park City School District
“Testimonial about Skill Struck, it is amazing. Testimonial about Skill Struck, it is amazing. Testimonial about Skill Struck, it is amazing.”
Turn Screen-time into Skill-time
89% of teens are online several times a day, and 2 of 3 parents are worried about it. Why not make screen-time productive?
Learn to think outside the box
Logical and creative in nature, learning to code will help your kid develop a problem-solving mindset
Skills that lead to jobs
There will be 1 million open coding jobs by 2020 while only 49K people graduated with a computer science degree in 2018
Skill Struck is great. The boys were excited about what they were learning. Elijah was a particularly strong case, since he's sometimes hard to motivate for things like this in advance.
We love SkillStruck! We work hard to manage our kids screen time, but it isn’t easy. SkillStruck was the perfect solution for our two boys, allowing them to be productive and develop skills during their screen time.
My husband and I searched countless activities for our 13 year old son, and none of them stuck. Having my son doing Skill Struck classes has been a lifesaver and is helping his self esteem so much!